Stories, Art, Food, Teaching, Travel, and the other Loves of my Life

Stories, Art, Food, Teaching, Travel, and the other Loves of my Life
"Tell me, what is it you plan to do / With your one wild and precious life?" Mary Oliver, "The Summer Day"

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dream Hair:


I always get the urge to change my hair in the fall. I'm not usually a fan of dyed/ highlighted/ permed hair, but for this, I just might change my tune. It's not much darker than my natural color, so maybe I could avoid the frizz/ roots/ fake look... or just lose my mind entirely and actually dye my hair.

PS: Could you tell this is Drew Barrymore?!

2 comments:

  1. LOL. This was one of several photos that was going in my blog post today. Cup of Jo posted it a few weeks ago (and yesterday, I know) and I saved it on my computer to let some time pass before I used it. I, in fact, dyed my hair this color for Fall, but have been trying to master that messy look without looking "styled" to no avail. And is that really Drew Barrymore! I thought it was a random model!

    Anyway, go for it. It takes a couple days to get used to, but is soooo worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, great minds think alike!! I'm going home this weekend so the sis may be commissioned to make this masterpiece happen... and since I don't own a curling iron or blow dryer we all know that messy look is my MO.

    Even when it goes out of style, unfortunately. LOL

    ReplyDelete