Stories, Art, Food, Teaching, Travel, and the other Loves of my Life

Stories, Art, Food, Teaching, Travel, and the other Loves of my Life
"Tell me, what is it you plan to do / With your one wild and precious life?" Mary Oliver, "The Summer Day"

Thursday, May 20, 2010

What We're Having Tonight:


Take Out Thai Food

It has been a crazy few weeks, and we're heading up to Napa on Saturday with Asia and Stas to celebrate my birthday weekend with all my favorite things... good friends, wine tasting, massages, and reading in the sunshine. I could just faint with excitement.

But, because we're moving in nine days and HAVE PACKED ALL OF TWO BOXES, we're staying in to do some serious packing before jetting off to California's mini-paradise. And that means, Thai food to go.

I will at least mix up some yummy drinks: there's really no recipe for this, I just do it "white trash style." (That's for you, Jo Mama!) Pour half a cup of chilled white wine, squeeze some lime into it, add some OJ, grate some ginger or sprinkle sugar over the top. Delish!


No comments:

Post a Comment