Stories, Art, Food, Teaching, Travel, and the other Loves of my Life

Stories, Art, Food, Teaching, Travel, and the other Loves of my Life
"Tell me, what is it you plan to do / With your one wild and precious life?" Mary Oliver, "The Summer Day"

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Face Off

Don't get me wrong, I love Anthropologie, and if I won the lottery it would probably make the top three places I'd go first, after Etsy and REI. Maybe fourth, after Cost Plus. But, Anthro has always reminded me of stuff I'd find at the flea market or antique store for way cheaper, if I could just comb the stalls long enough.

Then, the problem becomes... the waiting. In a month I will have a kitchen that's three times the size of the one I have now and it's soooooooo tempting for me fill those cupboards. Gah.

But, when I found this, the challenge became clear: which one is the $6 glass, and which one is the $3 glass? Both are available for purchase right now.

Heh heh heh

No comments:

Post a Comment