Stories, Art, Food, Teaching, Travel, and the other Loves of my Life

Stories, Art, Food, Teaching, Travel, and the other Loves of my Life
"Tell me, what is it you plan to do / With your one wild and precious life?" Mary Oliver, "The Summer Day"

Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's Official

I do also want to mention that yesterday, my husband and I legally changed our names. Err, we started the long process that it takes to legally change our names. We filed the paperwork at the courthouse, paid the atrocious fees, found a newspaper to publish the proposed changes for four weeks to see if anyone objects (at least, that's why I'm assuming they make you do that).

So, technically, our names won't change until June 22nd. But I am still pretty effing excited.

More on that later. I have office hours coming up and a Chaucer lecture to write. Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment